WAGNER is the expert for fire protection in rail vehicles. Intensive research resulted in the launch of a stream of pioneering developments and products in the market. They are the foundation stones for the solutions we develop in order to comply with increasingly complex requirements in fire safety. The resulting degree of protection that we are able to offer our customers is still class-leading today in many sectors.
- In 1998, WAGNER Bayern GmbH completes the first fire protection project for rail vehicles: the Transrapid Emsland
- Establishment of the WAGNER Rail division, expanding our field of activities from fire protection for buildings to include fire protection for rail transportation systems
- With its own system portfolio, the new division focuses on fire detection and gas extinguishing for rail vehicles
- WAGNER Schweiz AG (Switzerland) was established in 2007
- The portfolio is expanded by the addition of solutions employing water mist technology
- The first large-scale project in 2008: the Munich Underground
- Further projects in subsequent years include Metro Klang Valley (Kuala Lumpur) with Siemens, Metro Shenyang, DB regional trains with PESA, Talgo High Speed Train for Saudi Arabia, Stadler Aeroexpress for Moscow
- WAGNER is now the world's leading supplier of fire protection solutions for rail vehicles
Do you have any questions? We are happy to help.
WAGNER Rail GmbH
Tel: +49 89 450551 0